Monday, August 13, 2007

Singapore Trip (11-13 Aug 07)

Some of the pictures taken during my Singapore trip.... I am going back tomorrow, boooo hoooooo hoooooooo.

Sentosa Island

Train to Sentosa

If driving to Sentosa, you will pass through this arch

Siloso beach

Giant crabs in Underwater World!!! Serious!!

Deng deng deng deng (to the sountrack of "Jaws")

Underwater tunnel

Merlion in Sentosa - Side view

Merlion in Sentosa...err...semi side view

Dolphins performance in Dolphin Lagoon...Oooooooo......

Aaaaaaaa......

Want to pet a dolphin??

Merlion Square

The original Merlion

Hear me roar.....once I am done puking water

I once see the big blue sea... now I see only cranes

Esplanade

2 giant "liulian"s

"Liulian" upclose

Another view of the "liulian"

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book