Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cute Scooter

It has been a while since I rode a bike. I wonder whether it's like riding a bicycle where people would say that once you learned it, you will never forget.

I remember when I first started working in KL, I did not have a car and had to depend on my Yamaha bike to move around. As most of you would know, the roads around KL were/are full of potholes and I tell you, I think I could have died a few times accidently running into them on my bike.

Anyway bikes have evolved so much since then. The bikes now are so cool and cute, not like the traditional boring type that I used to ride.

In my recent trip to Bangkok, I saw this new scooter roadshow by Suzuki at Siam Paragon. The model's name is Jelato and I have to say, it really looked very cute! Kawaii ne!

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book