Sunday, August 19, 2007

Family Reunion

We just had our family reunion dinner a few hours ago. This was the first time all of us (13 to be exact) present on the same table since Chinese New Year in February. This time around there is an additional headcount, my new niece, making the total to 14.

We went to this chinese restaurant, Hei Loi Ton in Seri Kembangan for dinner. Like other chinese restaurants in Malaysia, there were many varieties of live seafood to pick from.

Lobsters

"Soon Hork"

"Crabs"

To make things easier for their customers, the restaurant prepared different sets of dishes. We chose the one that cost RM398++. Some of the dishes were as below:

Four Hot & Cold Combination

Steamed Promfret Superior Soy Sauce

Stir Fried HK Vegetables

Pan Fried Prawn "Mongolian" Style

The dishes were quite good I think... cos my mom told me a few times on how good they tasted. I was never the fussy one when it comes to food.... it's either good or really bad for me. So I am a very bad judge in this sense. The rest of my family members seemed to be satisfied.

My 1 month old niece had her share of dinner too....

"Nen Nen"

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book