Tuesday, December 11, 2007

SMS Please!

It's Selangor's public holiday today, so I did not have to work. Spent the first half of my day productively - filed away my bills which were scattered around my dining table, bathed Axel (my dog) and cleaned my apartment.

After such vigorous "exercises", I got rather tired and sleepy when it came to about 3pm. So I decided to take a nap. Just as I was about to doze off, a friend called me on my mobile phone. As I wanted to continue sleeping, I rejected his call and thought of calling him only after I wake up.

He then called my home and I had to drag my tired ass to the living room to get to the phone. By the time I got to the phone, it already stopped ringing. Could see from the Caller ID that it's the same person calling. So I thought it must be something urgent.

When I called him back, apparently he's at home and bored. So I guess he must be looking for someone to chat with. However I was already pissed by then and told him off. Then I tried to resume my sleep but the slumber moment had passed. I tossed and turned but couldn't sleep anymore.... ended up still feeling tired and frustrated.

How come people never think about SMSing when they know that others may be sleeping at those hours, and especially when the matter is not urgent?

Yes I know... you may suggest for me to turn off my phone when I sleep. The thing is, what if there is indeed an emergency?

People should just learn making use of the SMS.

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book