Sunday, December 16, 2007

Family Day

The company I am working for had a family day at Saujana Kuala Lumpur this weekend. All staff got to bring their immediate family to this place under the company expense.

The place is really nice. It has a large area and facilities such as the pool, gym, golf course, archery, etc for guests to relax. The rooms were okay too...although I did not spend a night as I need to go home and feed Axel (my dog).

We had activities such as volleyball game and telematch to bring us together. I have to say that they were rather effective in achieving this objective. At least I got to know some colleagues from the other division whom I never talked to before.

Pictures I have taken during these 2 days:


Oh.. and see what I got at the end of the day....
bruises from the volleyball game and body aches.



Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book