Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fish Leong - 崇拜 (J'Adore)

As I was browsing some music videos from YouTube, I found out that Fish Leong, my favourite local chinese singer has released her latest album titled "崇拜" (j'Adore) on the 9th Nov 07. I will definitely be getting that this weekend.

Fish Leong The first song from this album ...



Update: 17 Nov 07, 4.00pm
I went to Seri Kembangan's Jusco for lunch just now. Searched for Fish Leong's album in Jusco and Speedy Video but to no avail. Speedy Video's storekeeper told me that they have not receved any stocks yet. Came back and checked the web again.. and it is correct that the album is already released here. What is going on?

Update: 18 Nov 07, 12.15am
Went to Subang Parade to attend an ex-colleague's wedding dinner. As we reached there early, I went to scout around the CD shops to see whether they have Fish Leong's album. Alas found it in Speedy Video. Cost me RM48.90. Besides the CD, there are the lyrics booklet and a notebook with Fish Leong's pictures. Now that I am at home, I will put on the CD and let j'Adore seep into me...

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book