Thursday, July 5, 2007

Why so jam one???

When I drove to work this morning, the traffic was so smooth. No jam at LDP at all.... and as I was just driving and listening to the radio, a thought struck my mind.

Whenever I got stuck in a jam, I would always question agitatedly in my mind "why so jam one???". It's as if that traffic jams shouldn't be happening....therefore I should be agitated with LDP, the government or the P licensed driver in front of me. "Hello!!! you are in Klang Valley, what do you expect??!!"

So when this morning's commute was flawless, there wasn't a tinge of appreciation until the thought struck me. I then wondered, do I usually take for granted the things that are going on smoothly for me? Do I only concentrate my mental energy on the negativities in life?

Well, I hope tomorrow when I get stuck in the famous LDP jam to work, I won't be asking "why so jam one???" and waste my valuable mental energy stressing myself out. What about you? Are you going to curse the traffic tomorrow??

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book