Saturday, July 21, 2007

Golden Compass

Saw this huge banner on a new fantasy movie called "Golden Compass" starring Nicole Kidman ("pretty aunty" if according to my colleague) and Daniel Craig (Bond...James Bond). At first glance, the banner gave me an impression that it's going to be something like the Narnia movie....maybe because there is also a polar bear in the picture. Anyhow, I am a sucker for fantasy type of movies with its special effects and stories. So I will definitely be waiting for it to screen in December.

Anyway I went into its website and discovered my own daemon. To know more about what daemon is, you can click on my daemon below. For you guys who know me personally, do give your feedback on whether the daemon below reflects the real me. You can do so by doing the questionaire below. Your feedback will determine which daemon best suits me. 12 days after this post, the daemon will be permanently mine. Cool right??

Err..did I mention I like all these fantasy type of things?

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book