Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Penang Trip, 28 - 31 Dec 07

Took 2 days off to have a long New Year break and visited Penang. The last time I was in Penang was 2 years ago for my younger sister's wedding. Didn't get any opportunity to do any visiting then.

This time around, got to look see look see around. I guess the highlight of my trip was to visit my old university. So much memories came to me. I even stopped by the front of the rented house that I used to stay during my undergrad years. Could still remember the great moments shared with a bunch of crazy housemates there.

Well..of course no trip is complete in Penang without tasting the food. This time around, I got to taste Penang's peranakan food which is quite different from their Malacca's counterpart. Went to this restaurant called "Nyonya Breeze" and the food was excellent.

Pictures from my trip:

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book