Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Neck Pillow

One look at this and you would think that this is a neck pillow.

You are correct!

However this is no ordinary neck pillow. First of all this pillow is not fluffy and is heavier as compared to the other neck pillows.

When you turn it to the other side, you will see an electrical socket. Yes, this pillow comes with a power cord to be used with the socket.

This is the Taiwan Kang Bao warmness healthy pillow.

I got it for RM48 yesterday at NZX in Ara Damansara. Initially I was a bit sceptical about this product but after 2 of my colleagues bought some, I thought no harm of giving it a try. After all, it's not so expensive and I can really use something to help with my constant neck pain... that is if I don't turned out to be a sucker.

This pillow is filled with medicinal liquid (according to its brochure) and is effective in relieving bodily pains (also according to its brochure). So if you have neck pain, you use it on your neck. You have stomach pain, you use it on your stomach. You have waist pain, you use it on your waist.

When I got back to my apartment, I plugged in the electrical cord to heat it up. It took about 5 minutes to completely heat up. After I unplugged the power cord from the socket, I used it on my neck. It felt really hot at the beginning but after a while, my neck pain really gone!!

I guess it's like bathing with very hot water as hot water relaxes the muscles... except that with this pillow, you don't get wet and the heat is concentrated on a particular area. I used it again today and am really happy as my neck felt like it could turn 360 degrees now (well not exactly, hehe).

Indeed I am one happy customer. Oh by the way, this is not a paid post, okay??

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book