Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I am losing my friends

I am soooooo sad. I think I am going to lose my friends. ;-(

Why? Maxis's fault loh!! Apparently the Maxis connection that we are using in the office is going cuckoo. According to my colleague who is dealing with them, there is a problem with the international gateway. I have no idea what that means!

So basically our internet connection has been sucking since last week. We are not able to access some foreign websites and most devastating of all, no connection to MSN Messenger!! The weird thing is that Yahoo can work now and then; and Skype is not affected at all.

The issue is, most of my friends are on MSN. So without MSN, I am not able to keep in touch with them. I know I know...I have heard of phones... but they are just not the same.

Don't misunderstood me though... as I do work in the office. The chatting part is only in between tasks and whenever I am taking a breather. I know some people misuse this kind of privilege bestowed to them by the company, but I would like to think that I am a mature enough to use it wisely.

So with this "downtime", I haven't been chatting with my close friends for a while now. I hope they still remember me.... ;-(

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book