Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not easy to be a single "parent"

I am going for a holiday this Thursday. Yessss... I am pretty excited over it, but at the same time feeling worried too. Why you may ask...

Well, my "son" loh. I need to put him in some dog boarding place this time around. It has been such a long time since I last put him into one, and I have to say I am worried.

I am worried Axel will get very stressed up being around strangers. I am worried Axel will be frightened by other loud dogs. I am worried Axel is not being treated well.

Sigh... there are so many things to worry about, at times I wonder whether I should just cancel my trip.

He used to go to his "nanny's" when I go outstation but I recently heard that there were complaints about Axel's fur dirtying their new home. So I thought I better not put them in a difficult situation by asking the favor.

I guess Axel and I just need to get used to this, as I am not sure how frequent I will need to travel in my new job.

It's really not easy to be a single "parent". Not easy being the "child" of the single "parent" too... Well, maybe just my case la. Poor Axel...


Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book