Friday, April 24, 2009

My date with Fish

I am soooooo excited. Look at this:


Yessss....my idol Fish Leong is having her concert here in KL and I MUST go and watch her.

I was so kiasu as upon hearing the news about this concert from the radio, I immediately (well almost) went to Galaxy's office the next afternoon to buy the tickets.


The concert will be held on the 13th June 09 at 8.00pm in the Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium. Go to the organiser's website for more info.

I am sooooooo excited. This is going to be the 2nd concert that I have ever attended. The first was Sammi Cheng's concert many years ago. I got a free ticket for that and I remember Sammi Cheng appearing to me at the size of an ant.... because I was sitting so far away.

I made sure this will not be happening to my dearest Fish Leong. Oh dear, this is so exciting....

I am not sounding like a psycho fan, am I?

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book