Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Reaffirmation

Lately I have been having some negative thoughts again. I started to find faults... I started to concentrate on the black dot. Is this a post-CNY holiday syndrome??

I actually wrote a post about these negativities just now but I decided to delete it. Instead I think everytime when I have such thoughts, I should reaffirm myself by listing down the things that I should be grateful for on that particular area of which I am feeling unhappy about.

So here goes:

I am grateful that I have a job that provides me with a decent income.
I am grateful that I have a "superwoman" boss whom I can learn a lot from.
I am grateful that I have supportive colleagues who make life at work so pleasant.
I am grateful that I have the chance to be more technical.
I am grateful that I can keep in touch with my friends via IM at work.
I am grateful that I can access the internet at work for research or leisure.
I am grateful that I can go home on the dot most of the time.

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book