Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bangkok Trip - Dinner Cruise

On Saturday night, we went for a dinner cruise at the Yok Yor Marina Restaurant. Dinner cruise basically means having dinner on a big boat while it cruise around the Chao Phraya river.


This was in fact my first time doing so, and although I kept touching my pants pockets almost every 5 minutes to ensure nothing of mine dropped into the river, the experience was really great. The food was so so ... and we got to see sights along the Chao Phraya.



I was told that Yok Yor Marina Restaurant is more famous among locals than to foreigners. Along the cruise, we did see lots of other dinner cruise boats which were more heavily decorated than ours. I bet they were more expensive as well as they were catered purposely for tourists.

The dinner cruise took about 2 hours and cost each of us around 640baht (~RM64). Good experience!

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book