Wednesday, June 4, 2008

So Hardworking?

Me: It's 8.45pm now and I am still in the office.
Me: Wahhhh....so hardworking...
Me: No la... traffic jam everywhere la.
Me: Oh! How come?
Me: Because of all these cars queueing at the petrol stations lo.
Me: Why?
Me: Abdullah announced that petrol price will go up to RM2.70 per litre starting midnight ma.
Me: Oooooooo

I need to stop talking to myself.



Update:
9.54pm: It's now 9.54pm and from LLM Trafik website, the jams have not gotten any better. Gosh.... do I need to overnight here tonight????? My poor Axel, he must be so so hungry by now.

10.59pm: Still in the office. My colleague's wife took 1 hour to move from Western Digital to the cable bridge on LDP which in normal traffic takes less than 2 minutes!!! Don't care already. Going to try Federal Highway to get back.

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book