Saturday, April 26, 2008

No "ta pao"

After almost everyday of "ta pao" lunch for the past 2 weeks due to heavy work load, we finally got to go out to a simple but nice little restaurant in SS20 yesterday. This restaurant is apparently famous for its Fish Head Noodle.

There were quite some options for fish head noodles that you can order... but I could only remember A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2 at the moment. Yeah..these are the codes for each variety.

I ordered the one with "lai fun" instead of the usual "bee hoon". I think the code was B2. ;-p

I am not a fish person... when comes to eating them. I don't really fancy eating fish but I have to say the fish meat that I tasted was rather good. No muddy or fishy taste. The meat wasn't soggy or too soft. I would prefer they put more milk into it though.. but still I enjoyed my meal.

I guess the most wonderful thing of all was that we got to eat out of the office for a change. We joked, gossipped and made fun of each other. That really helped me to forget about the stress even though it's just for a little while. Good food, good lunch partners... no reason why I shouldn't feel rejuvenated after that.

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book