Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A little bit of everything

It's such a drag going back to work after a vacation. I was so moody the whole day today. :-(

I think I may have used up my smile quota for this week... after all, I just came back from the Land of Smiles - Thailand, well Bangkok to be exact. I know... I have been to Bangkok so many times already... but still I like going there. If your dirty mind start thinking about those unwholesome things in Bangkok, please go and soak your head in bleach.

I love Bangkok mainly because it's near to Malaysia, it's cheap (with the exchange rate) and the people are so polite. This time around, I had a very relaxing vacation as there wasn't any rushing around to visit as many places as possible. We just took our own sweet time doing a little bit of everything.

A little bit of eating...

This is like my favouritest (if there is such a word) food from Thailand. Noodle in thick soup. Can't seem to find it anywhere out of Thailand.

A little bit of shopping...

I spent more in Chatuchak Weekend market. As for Zen, I did get a pair of slippers from there. Tourists get additional discount and they opened until midnight during the weekend I was there.

A little bit of movies...


Watched "Water Horse" and "Spiderwick Chronicles" there. We opted for more expensive seats and so they were really comfortable... even more comfortable than my own couch. Actually the usual seats were not bad too!

A little bit of hero worshipping...


There was this superheroes and anime characters dress up competition in one of the shopping complexes there. The participants were doing all these superheroes poses... some were effective, some just looked like a person in superhero suit trying to look like a superhero.

A little bit of spying...


And last but not least, a little bit of praying...


I miss Bangkok already...and hope I get to visit it again soon. At the meantime, I just have to sulk a bit longer for my post vacation syndrome to pass.

(P/S Most of the pictures above were taken using my new LG KS20 phone. Not bad eh? Did some touch up using Picasa though...)

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book