Sunday, April 20, 2008

Good workout

It has been a while since I wrote about Axel, my pug. Since it's not prudent for me to write about the "fire" at work which is bothering me a lot, I will write about my little boy.

Axel is well and has lost some weight (I think), thanks to Gan's family who always make sure he gets all the necessary workout everytime I send him there. Also I have been playing chase with him at home, with me running from the living hall to my room and him chasing me. I would then jumped onto my bed and he would circle around the bed finding opportunity to pounce on me (if he is tall enough, he would have... but he's not).

Then I would run to the dining hall and let him chase me around the dining table. I do worry sometimes that I would slip while running and knock my head on something. After all, I am no longer 18-22 ("sap pat yah yee"). So if you don't hear from me for a long while, do come to my apartment and collect my body.

Anyhow, it's a good cardio workout for me too, as after the game.. my heart would be beating very fast and I would be panting like crazy. Axel gets the same result too. This workout tires him out and he would go to his little mattress and try to get some sleep... if I would let him..




Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book