Sunday, February 13, 2011

Eat Pray Love

No, no... this post is not a review of the movie although I must say that it's a really good and inspiring one.

It's like... how nice if I could do that. Just let go of everything and go on a journey to re-discover myself. Unfortunately it's not so easy. Where do you get the money to do that? What happens when your savings run out? See!... I'm not really a risk taker, that's why I have so many of these questions in mind.

So for me, Eat Pray Love seems too impossible, but it inspired me to think of making changes to my life, ...... well maybe small changes. :-)

It's been a while since I have the feeling of moving somewhere and start anew. Then questions such as "Are you too old to be making these changes now?", "What if it doesn't work out?" would start to surface. Again all these questions defeated me.

So will I be in the same place, doing the same things, complaining about the same situations in the next few years time? Hopefully the inspiration I got from this movie is stronger than I thought... and that there will be some good changes to my life soon.

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book