Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I have an itch

Oh dear... I am getting the itch again.

I met an ex-colleague at a wedding dinner recently and he told me about this new PDA phone. That devil him!!... you see.. I have this weakness for PDA phones.

Anyway I started to look this phone up in the internet to learn more. I finally understood why my ex-colleague is so into it.

Take a look:

It's a LG KS20 (Specs)

Yes I know. It's a LG phone. When I told this to my friends, they were like.. "What?!! You want a LG phone?". Hmm..does LG have a bad reputation or something? When I hunt around at the phone shops in Digital Mall, I can say that 99% of them did not have any LG phones to offer. Apparently LG phones are not in demand. I was shocked as from what I read in the forums, LG's Prada and Viewty are very popular in other parts of the world.

Anyway back to that beauty. I was told that it was launched in Malaysia a few weeks ago but so far, I have had no luck in seeing and feeling one upclose and personal. The price tag is around RM1,888.

Gosh..the itch... should I scratch it??

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book