Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Blues

The term "Monday Blues" is already very well known, but have you ever heard of "Sunday Blues"?

Well for me, "Sunday Blues" is basically a be-early "Monday Blues". Yes.. I already started to feel a slight depression on Sundays... usually during the evenings.

Thinking about going back to the office, about the juggling between the meetings (I tell you, my meetings could take up almost 3/4 of my day!) and my tasks.. and of course those "wonderful" people whom I need to work with. Gosh... I just feel like screaming!


Oh well... usually the Mondays are not as bad as I thought and I will get into the momentum of craziness by mid day. So I shall remind myself that this crappy feeling that I am having now, too, shall pass.

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book