Saturday, January 10, 2009

My affair with the yellow man - Part 2

First and foremost, I need to clarify that I am not in anyway been paid by DiGi for my posts on them. In fact, I have not earned a single cent through my blog so far... pathetic I know, but then again that was not at all my intention when I started this blog. If I get to earn some along the way, that's great... if not, I am fine too. I guess this blog is more of "syok sendiri" for myself. :-)

Now, back to my affair with the yellow man. I have just gotten my first bill with DiGi, meaning that it has been a month since I switched from Maxis to them. My bill... RM76.12 and this is including the one time Stamp Duty charge of RM10. So if I minus that off, my usage last month was only about RM66. With my previous service provider, my total bill was always above RM84. Quite some savings, right?

Oh and I finally got my first batch of bonus points. For every RM1 spent with DiGi, you'll get 1 bonus point that you can accumulate. After you've accumulated enough points, you can use them to redeem vouchers or to offset your bill amount. For my first month's bill, they gave me 573 bonus points! I am not complaining and if it's a mistake, I hope DiGi will not take them back. If they do, I guess I will need to write a bad post about them, hehe.

So far I am really happy with my new service provider. They gave me the feeling that they are young (oh, I sooooo need to feel young), fun and innovative. On top of that, I feel I am very much appreciated for being their patron. Also, I have no complaints on the coverage.

With all these, I am slowly becoming (hmm... I think I may have already became) the yellow man's stalker, as I check out their website and related forums EVERYDAY! They do come out with many promotions, something that I cannot say for my previous service provider.

Yellow is definitely one of my favourite colours now.

With Chinese New Year around the corner, I just can't help but to remember this TV Commercial:

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book