Saturday, June 30, 2007

Patter of Tiny Feet

Recently been hearing the patter of many many tiny feet.

Started with my colleague delivering her 2nd child about 2 months ago. Then 2 days ago, my god sister in Singapore delivered her 2nd child. Congratulations LP!!!!

Then there is my younger sister who will be delivering her first child in about 2 weeks time. She is now back in SP with her in-laws waiting for the baby to come. She foresees that she will be very bored there. I told her with internet, you won't be bored anywhere!

Anyway old people have this belief that if you see a lot of cute baby pictures during pregnancy, your baby will come out looking cute too. Although I am far from being old, ehem ehem.... old people's advice are often good to follow. So to my sister, here are some cute baby pictures that I managed to "steal" from the internet.




By the way, what do you say to those people who are going to deliver their babies? Happy Delivering????

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book