Wednesday, June 27, 2007

fishdiary resurrection

Why "fishdiary resurrection"?? Well...I used to have a personal blog long long time ago. It is called "fishdiary". You can still access that with this URL-> http://fishman.blog.com/. During that time, I did my best to keep it alive...but I guess my best wasn't good enough. So it died of a slow eventual neglect.

I tried creating another one about a year back but found that the few posts in there were of me bitching about the job I was in during that time. I was in a terrible state of mind...and didn't want to be reminded of that. So I decided to just delete off that blog.

I do currently have a blog about my dog... and it has been going on for more than a year now. A pat on the shoulder for me *grin*.

Anyhow, lately been having an itch to start writing about the things I encountered again. I guess it's nice to be able to read about the things that happened to you before....after a long period of time. In my case, I do go back to my old blog now and then to read about what I have written. Made me replay those memories in my mind.

So that is how "fishdiary resurrection" comes about. I decided to start a new blog using blogger.com instead of continuing where I left off in blog.com because blogger seems to be more user friendly. Moreover, my dog's blog is in blogger too.

So ladies and gentlemen...here's fishdiary resurrection........

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book