Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Disturbia

I haven't been listening to many english songs nowadays. Most of the time when I am driving, the radio station that I got on was MyFM which is a chinese station. So I am not very "IN" with the latest english songs.

However there is one that I heard before and liked it very much. It's by Rihanna and the song is titled "Disturbia". Very catchy and I like the "Bum Bum Bi Dum Bum Bum Bi Dum Bum" part of the song.



Anyone of you know what "Disturbia" means? I searched through the online dictonaries but couldn't find this word. Could it mean "a state of being disturbed"??

Well if this is the meaning, then I had a "Disturbia" when I went to Karaoke with my sisters, nephew and nieces last Friday.

Why?

Because my nephew and niece were actually singing to this song! Gone were those days when they were still singing "Baa Baa Black Sheep". Sigh... I am officially old and had to embrace my "uncle" title. Disturbing right?

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book