Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Complain to MCMC

Have you been fuming because your telco service provider is promising you something and delivering you another?
Have you been calling their customer support countless times and the problems still persist?
Have you been feeling bullied or cheated by your service provider and you have no one to turn to?

Well.. I am not talking about MNP although that can be your solution. However I believe no matter it's Celcom, Maxis, DiGi or UMobile that you subscribed to, there are bound to be some irritating problems with them.

When all else fails, there is still one more place that you can go to. MCMC!!

MCMC stands for Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission. They are the regulators to the communications and multimedia industry in Malaysia.

They have a website for consumers to complain in case our "beloved" service providers are turning their deaf ears on us. Head over to their website for more info. If you would like to make an online complaint, go directly here.

Services available are making a complain, checking your complaint's status and a user guide. Pretty good I think!

I have made 2 complaints so far when my ex and present service providers did the finger pointing thing without resolving my problems. I guess that's something you need to live with when you switch from one operator to another. No one will admit it's their problem.

Anyway I have been monitoring my complaints through this site and noticed that MCMC updated the status to "INVESTIGATION" 2 days after I submitted the complaint.

Well I am taking that this means someone actually read my complaints and is doing something about it (I hope!). I guess what I can do now is to sit back and see how effective they are. I really hope they are not too good to be true.

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book