Friday, October 26, 2007

Qiang Qiang (蔷蔷)

I first heard this song on the radio and although my mandarin sucks, I could understand bits and pieces of the lyrics. I think if you are a pet lover, you will definitely be touched by the song.

This song is sung by Ella of the very famous Taiwanese trio, S.H.E. It is titled Qiang Qiang (蔷蔷) after the name of her pug which has passed away.

I saw the EP for this song in Speedy Video store, IOI mall just now but thought that I would download the song instead of getting it. Then I got to know from the net that the sales from this EP will go to Help Save A Pet Fund, Taiwan. I am so going to buy this EP tomorrow.

I surfed the net for the translation of the lyrics and indeed, it is really touching. Made me held Axel so tightly that my poor baby wondered what the hell was wrong with me.

Pets do grow in us and become a part of our lives. Watch this video and look at the lyrics, see whether you feel the same too....



The chinese lyrics along with the translation:

還記得妳喜歡咬著我的手
I still remember you liked to nip at my hand
然後給我妳嘴裡的球
and then give me the ball in your mouth
要我陪妳玩丟丟
asking me to play catch with you
妳喜歡我摸摸妳的小耳朵
You liked it when I touched your little ear
窩在我的身旁
and you liked to snuggle up to me
沒有煩憂
With no worries
在夢裡遨遊
you roamed through your dreams
好狗狗 好狗狗
Good doggie , good doggie
謝謝妳陪媽咪這麼久
Thank you for accompanying mommy for so long
妳並沒有離開我
You most certainly have not left me
是搬到天堂生活
You just moved to heaven to live
薔薔 妳要記得我
Qiang qiang, you need to remember me
妳不要走丟
Do not get lost
快快找到天使
Hurry up and find your angel
在天堂給我(們)保佑
and bless me from heaven
薔薔 不要忘了我
Qiang qiang, do not forget me
還有親愛的阿姨叔叔和妳的朋友
And all the dear aunties, uncles, and your friends
妳永遠活在記憶中
You will live forever in our memories
薔薔 謝謝妳
Qiang qiang, thank you

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book