Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Clock screwed up

I was sitting on my couch watching the TV three hours ago and the next thing I know, I opened my eyes and the clock was showing 9pm. It's been like this for the past few days since coming back from Paris. My body's clock is terribly screwed up!

After lunch time everyday, my body would slowly go into this energy saving mode and I would feel very sleepy and floaty. As I have been starting work early lately, I would leave the office early as well to come back. After dinner, I would unconsciously doze off and wake up only after a few hours. This is definitely not my sleeping pattern! I have no problem sleeping at night though but each time, I would automatically wake up at 2am and then 4am. This cycle been going on for 3 days already.

Paris is 7 hours behind and as much as I try to justify it as jet lag, the hours that I start to get very tired just didn't add up. Aiya, my body's clock is really screwed up!

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book