Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pretty Ugly

I know when you do a nice thing for someone, you should not ask for anything in return... but I believe every decent human being should have the basic courtesy of saying "Thank you". I unfortunately get to meet 2 human beings that looked very well presented, but without any basic courtesy today.

What happened was I went toSummit Square for gym this afternoon, yeah... I should be rejoicing as going to gym is a very HUGE achievement for me. So after my gym session, I took the lift to B2 to put my bag and shoes into the car, after which I would walk around Summit Square to look for lunch.

After placing my bag and shoes in my car's boot, I headed back to the lift. As I was getting into it, I saw these 2 pretty girls walking from where their car was towards the same lift. They were from some distance away but wanting to be nice, I held the door and waited for them.

They walked in, continued to talk to each other and didn't even acknowledge that I was there, as if I was their freaking door man! I was so pissed. When the lift reached G floor, again I held the door and let them out first. They just walked out, not even looking at me.

I shook my head, went out and proceeded to look for my lunch.

People can be pretty on the outside, but with such bad manners... they are just pieces of shit!

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book