Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Good to be busy

Work been terribly busy lately until I do not have much to say in my blog. Well, sometimes I did feel like venting about it... but then I thought it would be more prudent to leave work at work and not constantly thinking about it at home. Furthermore, never know who'll be tuning in... so wouldn't want to get myself in a sticky situation.

Anyhow looking at the positive side (always must remind myself to be positive!), being busy is a good thing. When there are piles of stuff on your desk for you to clear, that is a sign that you are still very needed by the company. When there are like thousands (well, that's how it felt like to me!!) of projects waiting for your attention, that shows that there are still businesses for the company. On top of that when you are busy, time just fly you by and before you know it, it's time for your bonus!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

See, it is good to be busy.

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book