Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New gadget, perhaps?

I have been known to my friends as someone who changes mobile phones every year. Well those were very long time ago.

My current phone is Galaxy Note which was released 2 years ago. When I first used that, friends were smirking or laughing seeing me holding such a big phone to my ear. They would make jokes that I looked funny holding an iron to my face.

Then bigger screens phablets came along (ex: Galaxy Note 8.0) which some people still use them as a phone without the bluetooth headset. So putting my Galaxy Note to the ear no longer looks ridiculous as big screens have become a norm.

Recently Samsung launched their products for 2013 lineup. I am tempted again by one of them. This will be my new gadget, perhaps?

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book