Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Conair Garment Steamer

I have always been very glad that I can wear casually for my work. So my usual work attire has always been collared T-shirts and jeans/khaki pants, except when I need to go to my HQ where formal wear is compulsory.

You can call me sloppy all you want and I will agree with you. I am not the type who cares a lot about what I wear, and I really hate ironing. Sometimes the T-shirts that I wore to work are full of creases.

So when all these garment steamers came into the market, I was pretty amazed by them. They seemed to be so easy to use. However the price is rather expensive (more than RM300). So I couldn't get myself to buy one.

Recently out of the blue, the idea of garment steamers came to mind again. This time around, I took action. I checked Citibank's Rewards catalogue and found a garment steamer for redemption. It's the Conair Garment Steamer (Model: CGS18H). Cost me 93,000 of Citibank points but I think it's worth it!

Checked from Lelong.com and this model cost RM499.


Placed my redemption via Citibank online last weekend, and my package arrived today!! Very fast!

So now I will need to figure out how to use this steamer effectively. Is it as easy as shown in the advertisement??.. we shall see...


Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book