Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Weird Dream

I have been wanting to get up early for gym these past few days but to no avail. Although I slept earlier than usual, my sleep had been plagued with weird dreams. So when my alarm went off at 7.00am, I woke up feeling very drowsy and continued to sleep until 1.5 hours later.

Am feeling so damn guilty now for not going to the gym for a month plus already. Tummy is also getting bigger. Darn!

NOT MINE!!

Anyhow, I remembered part of my weird dream from yesterday. I dreamed my boss came to me and told me that one of my colleagues is resigning. Then she pointed at the aircon unit with english text display and asked me to go find a software patch that can turn it into a simplified chinese display. How weird is that, I don't even read chinese!!

Hope I will sleep soundly tonight... I have a gym to go to in the morning.

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book