Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ravishing Beauty

Recently a new beauty came to town. My heart pounded so fast when I saw her on the newspaper and websites. OH BABY....COME TO DADDY!!!!!


The beauty I was talking about is the HTC Touch PDA phone. It is so so so so so so so so so ravishing that I couldn't help thinking about it for a few days after seeing it (on print though!). Wonder how it looks and feels like in real (:-~ drool).

HTC Touch
This phone is on Windows Mobile 6 and has this new TouchFlo technology screen. You can basically use your finger and swipe it on the screen to navigate around. Sounds very much like the Iphone although I read that it's not even close. Anyhow, it is here now.....whereabout is Iphone?? "Batang hidung pun tak nampak".

For more info on the HTC Touch, please go http://www.htc.com/product/03-product_htctouch.htm.

If I am not mistaken, the price of getting this ravishing beauty is about RM2,099. Hmm...guess I have to include this in my "Things to buy - when I strike a lottery" list.

Oh baby....if I could hold you tonight.....

Recent Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book